NEW BYPASS COPPER CLEANER CELLS – OVERFLOW COPPER THICKNESS (Phase 3)
Detalle del documento
MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A. (MCP), as a Customer, requests bids from eligible suppliers in the world for the supply of a specific service through Competitive public tender.
- Bidding Conditions
Overview: MCP requires selecting a specialist company to develop this project that allows to improve the process to reduce the consumption of NASH, without affecting the recovery and quality of the copper concentrate.
- Bidding Contents
2.1 Product / Service Name: - Phase 3 Overflow Copper Thickness
2.2 Quantity: 01 Global service
2.3 Execution Place: Toromocho Mine (Areas 220 / 240)
2.4 Main Technical Data: All details, specific terms and technical data are included on the bases and scope of this Bidding.
- Qualification Requirements For Bidder
- The bidder must be an enterprise or other organization with legally and financially independence.
- This bidding process does not accept bid agents, intermediaries or similar.
- The bidders may not bid simultaneously, in case that which legal representatives are the same person or which are mutual parent companies, wholly-owned or holding-owned subsidiaries.
- The bidder must include a list of companies where a similar service was provided, preference mining sector, in the last three years. Also, include valid copies of the Service compliance letter with the official seal of the customer and contact numbers and email address.
- Bidders with bad legal record, dispute or recognized as non-conforming supplier by Chinalco in the last three years, will be rejected.
4. Period of Registration: October 23rdto November 16th, 2018
Bidder must present above documents required for registration
5. Contact Details
Purchaser: MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A.
Address: Av. El Derby N°250, 20thFloor – Lima 33, Peru
Contact: Mr. Gonzalo Bustos
Tel: +51 708-8000 – Extension 1007