Service Supply Concrete for Lime Plant
Detalle del documento
CAL DEL CENTRO (CDC), as a Customer, requests bids from eligible suppliers in the world for the supply of a specific service through Competitive public tender.
- Bidding Conditions
Overview: CDC requires selecting a specialist company to supply concrete during the construction phase of the Lime Plant
For this service, the contractor must install and operate a concrete premix plant.
- Bidding Contents
2.1 Product Name: - Supply concrete.
2.2 Quantity: - Produce Aprox. 22,900 M3 of Concrete (06 months).
2.3 Execution Place: Pachacaca Plant. (3,960 msnm)
2.4 Main Technical Data: Climate Conditions: Range Temperature -1.4 °C to 14.5°C
- Qualification Requirements For Bidder
- The bidder must be an enterprise or other organization with legally and financially independence.
- Bidders must have ISO9001 quality management system certification.
- This bidding process does not accept bid agents, intermediaries or similar.
- The bidders may not bid simultaneously, in case that which legal representatives are the same person or which are mutual parent companies, wholly-owned or holding-owned subsidiaries.
- Joint Bids: NOT Available
- The bidder must include a list of companies where a similar service was provided, preference mining sector, in the last three years. Also, include valid copies of the Service compliance letter with the official seal of the customer and contact numbers and email address.
- Bidders with bad legal record, dispute or recognized as non-conforming supplier by CDC -Chinalco in the last three years, will be rejected.
4. Period of Registration: October 12thto November 30th, 2018
Bidder must present above documents required for registration, The registration is by e-mail, the subject of the email must start with the bidding ID number (B0352) followed by your companies name .
5. Contact Details
Purchaser: CAL DEL CENTRO SAC
Address: Av. El Derby N°250, 20thFloor – Lima 33, Peru
Contact: Mr. Gonzalo Bustos
Tel: +51 708-8000 – Extension 1007