Engineering Service Tailing Dam – Stage 4th
Detalle del documento
- Bidding Conditions
Overview: MCP requires selecting a specialist company who will develop the Detailed Engineering of the tailing dam – Stage 4th.
- Bidding Contents
2.1 Product Name: - Define the scope / general guidelines / deliverables
2.2 Quantity: 01 Global service
2.3 Execution Place: Toromocho Mine
2.4 Main Technical Data: MCP requires the construction of Stage 4 of the Tailings Dam, which consists of raising 22 m. on the ridge of Stage 3, being the final level of the 4th stage 4,680 meters above sea level..
- Qualification Requirements For Bidder
- The bidder must be an enterprise or other organization with legally and financially independence.
- Bidders must have ISO9001 quality management system certification.
- The bidders may not bid simultaneously, in case that which legal representatives are the same person or which are mutual parent companies, wholly-owned or holding-owned subsidiaries.
- Joint Bids: NOT Available
- The bidder must include a list of companies where a similar service was provided, preference mining sector, in the last three years. Also, include valid copies of the Service compliance letter with the official seal of the customer and contact numbers and email address.
- Bidders with bad legal record, dispute or recognized as non-conforming supplier by Chinalco in the last three years, will be rejected.
4. Period of Registration: October 15thto November 16th , 2018
Bidder must present above documents required for registration
5. Contact Details
Purchaser: MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A.
Address: Av. El Derby N°250, 20thFloor – Lima 33, Peru
Contact: Mr. Gonzalo Bustos
Tel: +51 708-8000 – Extension 1007